Wednesday 27 January 2010

INSTYLE BEAUTY AWARDS


Over the past few years I have had the pleasure of being on the panel of experts to vote for INSTYLE'S 100 BEST BEAUTY BUYS.
The most fabulous thing about this is all the free make-up and beauty creams you get sent in hope that you may vote for them, which can turn any product into a best seller.
I try to be as honest as I can when judging and this year two products I voted for won their category, and I have given a quote for each which was published in the supplement. (see above)
At the awards I got very drunk with fellow hair and make-up artists  celebrating the pure beauty of it all along with the endless supply of champagne.
RUBY AND MILLIE have since sent me a whole lot of new brushes to use, which is in great timing as I have just recently lost my brush kit. So thank you RUBY HAMMER, my drunk mention to you of my situation certainly wasn't lost, your truly fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment