Thursday 25 February 2010

MILANO, PRADA IN HEAVEN

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW!. First show for Milan and it was Prada, and all I can say is I have died and gone to Prada heaven!
Our call time was 7 hours before the show, and upon entering the concrete fortress that is the Prada head quarters you enter a whole new world.
With 40 top models to get ready with strong strong MAD MEN inspired hair to create, 7 hours is just enough. Firstly hairstylist GUIDO is a genius, teaming that with PAT McGRATH directing make-up and you are in fashion heaven.
Australian model MIRANDA KERR was working the runway and was nice to see a face from the past who has done so well for herself.
My good friend hairstylist KENNETH STODART and I enjoyed a MAD MEN inspired drink at the end of the show for a well deserved reward, that being straight liquor, and it went down a treat.
All I can say is I have never experienced  anything like it, and I can not wait for more.
See you tomorrow for more fashion highs, you can not go any higher!. x

No comments:

Post a Comment