Thursday 5 November 2009

CITY OF LOVE






Latest editorial for Cosmo, shot in Paris. Was fabulous to be working in Paris again, partly due to the fact that we were staying at the Westin Hotel. I remember going up to my room after checking in praying for a view, and I sure got one! Right over the Tuleries Gardens looking at the Eiffel Tower. We were all so excited, it was one of those great moments. The first picture was from one of our rooms, so you can see the view, and it  was so beautiful on a rainy day
I also had my French lover come and stay with me the first night , and we celebrated his birthday. We drank champagne and ate strawberries at midnight looking at the view. Really memorable.
The next morning we got ready for the shoot in one of the rooms in the hotel, and I did the hair and make-up in about 20 mins,  running back up to my room to see Mr French. All morning I kept going up to see him while working, was very naughty but fun.
The two models were very flirty and seemed to be quite into each other so it  was also interesting to watch the chemistry, think they even meet up that night.  Ahh Paris the city of Love.x


1 comment:

  1. Stunning!!!!
    Sometimes the best hair and makeup are the quickest, right? Means you were in a good "place" when you were doing it ;) (Mr.Boyfriend would have had alot to do with that, I'm sure!!)
    PS: So much hotter knowing they had chemistry, how cute!

    ReplyDelete