Tuesday 3 November 2009

FROM PARIS WITH LOVE AND DAMIAN GARROZO





Hi all!
I’m uber excited to share with you my first post as guest www.stylistinthecity.com blogger.
I’m constantly scouring the web for editorial images to save on my PC and reference...In fact I’m pretty sure I heard my hard-drive yell at me today I’m that low on disk space..
(maybe It’s time to ditch the Vogue Paris subscription and save up for an external hardrive?)
Anyway, I’m loving this month’s Numéro , first the cover, and now this!!
Sebastian Kim photographs
 Alla Kostromichova this month in the editorial aptly titled “Double Face”
Alla is transformed from sleek, icy blonde (and AGAIN eyebrowless.... hmm I do love the Neanderthal look!) to fierce red in a clashing double act.
If I blink hard enough I almost see Lara. But Alla will do. I guess.
Kidding! She looks fab, but which Alla do we prefer?”


Damian. x

No comments:

Post a Comment