Saturday 24 October 2009

FIRE AND ICE

Here is a pic from latest Cosmo magazine that I had worked on hair/make-up.
We all had such a great time in Austria for this, photographer was Anthony Nobilo who was really lovely, and the fashion editor Sally Dixon is even sweeter.
Madeline the model and I got on really well and pretty much pretended we were Heidi and Spencer from the Hills the whole trip. Madeline smoked like a trooper though, which I thought was very un Heidi like, but hey when you 19 and hot what are you going to do!
On the last night we went to some dodgy fire and ice club and Heidi and I danced on the bar, she in black tights and bra top and me hot and sweaty. We put on a bit of a show for the dodgy looking punters and Heidi had lots of male admires. I sucked up the attention with her, because there is nothing more fun then playing it up with a hot attention seeking young model in the general public. You go Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment