Friday 23 October 2009

YOU'VE GOT THE LOVE

I recently did Flo of Florence and the machines hair for her new single 'You've got the love'.
I was excited to be working with her as she is very hot at the moment, and working with a new celebrity is always good. You get to see what they are really like first hand and get all the behind scene goss.
Flo was really sweet and she has the most amazing legs and bum I have ever seen, (not to mention voice).
It was a fun video to make and has a studio 54 scene running through it. At some points there was not enough extras to fill the gaps so Sheridan ( another stylist also working ) and I donned hot pants and joined the party. Was fun for the first few takes but then by the third got boring so Sheridan and I snuck off. We stayed in our hot pants for the rest of the shoot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment