Friday 23 October 2009

TEST

A recent test picture with photographer Elvis Di Fazio and stylist Sasha Rainbow.
I have known Sasha for years from back in Australia, (is my ex boyfriends niece) and she is trailblazing her way through London trying to kick start her career in styling. This girl has energy and a look to match, she is definitely going to leave her mark in this town.
Sasha had introduced me to photographer Elvis this day, he was quite hot and self assured. When he directed me of his brief for hair and make-up I had to step back for a minute, this cock-sure guy better be able to walk the talk, because I was well and truly out of trainer wheels.
Sure enough he proved himself with the results as you can above. I did have to alter his brief for hair and make-up though. Textured messy hair seemed a little to done done done for me, so I opted for wet slick graphic. As you can see it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment